We are a growing business and looking for teammate(s) for our Antique Jewelry store in the West Village. We are looking for someone with a versatile skill set. We specialize in jewelry from the 18th, 19th and early 20th centuries and also create custom pieces in house. This work entails looking after the day to day digital communications, developing our digital strategy and visual resource library, daily set up and break down of cases, assisting clients in person, phone, via email in making purchases and setting appointments, maintaining social media and updating regularly, researching antique jewelry and composing blogs, event coordinating and inventory maintenance.
· Have specific product knowledge in jewelry (fabrication, gemstone, metals etc.)
· Graduate Gemologist preferred
· Have knowledge of 18th, 19th and 20th century world history and art history
· Well versed in Microsoft Office, Social media (Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram etc.) Photoshop and InDesign are a bonus.
· Have weekend flexibility
· Part time preferred (20-30) hours a week
· Sales experience
If you are interested please email the following to Info@grayanddavis.com
· Send an introductory email with a little ditty about yourself.
· Include a ONE page resume
· Include your availability (part time or full time)
· Answer this question in a paragraph; What is your most favorite jewel in history and why?
Many thanks in advance for your interest!